Donnerstag, 22. August 2013

AniNite 09. - 11. 08. 2013 - Part 2

Here's the promised Fairy Kei episode from our group at the convention. I'm sorry it took a longer time but I visited my wifey for a week so I wasn't at home and only had a mobile with me to enter internet.
Those pictures were taken by Mami Ruki and greencat.

Here are Mami Ruki in Creepy Cute/Pastel Goth, Snii in Fairy Kei, Miu as well in Creepy Cute, Yukii in Fairy Kei, Meku in... not sure about that (xD), Medoly in Fairy Kei and me in my Fairy Kei outfit as well.
So our group was Snii, Yukii, Medoly and me.
And another picture of us as a group. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 First pic of us as a Fairy Kei group alone. My bropaca Albert fits in perfectly, right? It's Mami Ruki's alpaca.(Does anyone else notice I'm the only one not wearing sneakers? xD)



I somehow have to think about "Austria's next Fairy Kei model", or something. It just looks like it...  (*´艸`*)
 I somehow had the urge to make bunny ears when I was behind Snii so Medoly joined and did the same with Yukii.
I think that's a really cute close up, ne?  ヽ(;▽;)ノ
But I also look so chubby... ╥﹏╥
Anyways, those were the photos taken by greencat! (●´∀`●)
So now there will be those from Mami Ruki.  ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

That's a pretty cute picture I think, right? (◕‿◕✿)


 Snii and Yukii together!

Mami Ruki and Snii together.

A super cute close up of Snii! (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I didn't thank her yet for coming up with the idea of a Fairy Kei group but it was so nice I'd do it always again!
 Snii and me! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Close up of my accessories! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

And now the member I forgot about in our group: Albert.  (◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥All in all that day had really been fun. I spent time with those people, I got to see Meku and my best friend and I even bought some sweets which I'll eat with them tomorrow.
But for now this were all photos of Fairy Gay Kei!
See ya! (✌゚∀゚)☞

2 Kommentare:

  1. awww so viele schöne fotos*-* alles so bunt und farbenfroh XD mag das♥

    albert rockt! XD ich wollte auch ein alpaca kaufen, aber es gab nur noch doofe farben;-;

    AntwortenLöschen