Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013

Made in Japan 2013

Hey guys! (;゙°´ω°´)
On Saturday I was at a convention, the Made in Japan.It was my first time there because I never had the motivation to go to a place outside Vienna for a con but Mami Ruki told me to go so I went!
Miko slept over at my place and Friday we made a beauty evening and she showed me Myv's new video (great song!). But in the morning the drama with her cosplay started.
Blurry pic of her as Lady Loki and me as Kogal XD
We then left because I brought her to her station where she then went to the con with friends and I went to Mami Ruki's home to get my make-up done. We did that and then went to the con, too. On the way I also meet an old friend.
The start of the con wasn't as fun, nearly nobody we knew was there but then after some waiting time all the fashion people came and starting with that it was just fun! Talking about fashion and musicians, drinking Ramune (I never had that before) and such things. Sometime in the afternoon we went to the park near the building of the con and took photos.

It was my first time wearing that skirt and a Kogal outfit but it felt so great! I'm so happy the skirt looked good and I got it finished in nearly no time.
Outfit

Close-up

and make-up

 And the beautiful Mami Ruki in her Cult Party Kei Outfit. Such a gorgeous girl!
Outfit

and make-up

I also meet two friends I haven't seen in such a long time!
Niso

Lotti as Gyaru
 There were so many other nice people too! JFashion guys are always awesome people and I really like them!
We then went eating Pizza and it was yummy and fun! We talked and talked and I really enjoyed the whole day!
I'm now looking forward to the next events and meeting them once more. I really love it over and over again! (◡‿◡✿)



2 Kommentare:

  1. woah lyzes hörner sind ja riesig XD

    süßes outfit<3 ich liebe kogal. irina sieht ganz anders aus in cult party kei*-*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. das warn sie! XD ich war die ganze Zeit so voll "duckenduckenducken! ... du kannst wieder normal gehen ... DUCKEN!" XDDD

      danke! :3
      sie war ur hübsch *-*

      Löschen