Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

Gal-entine's day - 14.02.2014

Hello there!
On Friday I celebrated with Miko and Lotte our very first ever "Galentine's day". Since Valentine's day was originally but we were Gyaru we renamed it - and got a much better day than expected!
We met already in the late morning, then went into Cinema ("American Hustle" is really an awesome movie!) and afterwards eating before Lotte and me brought Miko to the train station. But beside that, Miko got accepted in Police academy - in the best we have here! She had around 97% in the test and we were really proud of her! *✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧
For me it was a great day because I got my new skirt for Shironuri and my little triumph was that I finally fit into my Super Lovers shirt.
This time I went for more colorful make-up and spontaneously did a kind of PunkGyaru. I have no experience with that so please excuse if it's not perfect (T_T)

 There it is! Crappy mobile selca, I'm sorry (T_T)
I used blue and green, both colors are very unable for me to use as eyeshadow but I'm really happy with the outcome! I wanna more colors in the future because I finally got my 180 eyeshadow pallette. ( ★ω★)

 I have no pic of me alone, I'm sorry. But there you can see Miko, me and Lotte. It was in the later afternoon at the train station.But I like it nethertheless. (^ᴗ^)

 Lotte took a snap while I was photographing my rings.
Important note: How to not pose for photos - I'm a good example for this!

 My rings! I got them just a few days ago but I love them. They're from Justeel and I bought them while they had an incredible sale! I'm yet waiting to get my other's finally also but since Rin's busy I can't go and get them as fast.
And finally some derp pictures we took on the way home. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧


I'm not even sorry for those!
In the evening that day I also got the link and some leftover pictures from my CPK outfit and since I really like them I want to show you. I hope you're fine with that! (*≧ω≦ )

 "Mirror, mirror, on the wall" - haha, I turned to like mirror pictures!


 That's one of my favorites! I didn't photoshop it at all, it was just because of the light on the stage. (๑>ᴗ<๑)

 Those two I like a lot also! I feel like I'm getting better and better at posing and getting my body into the right angle so it doesn't look bad. I learned a lot those last weeks and I'm really happy about it.
That was it for now, I'm yet waiting for my Shironuri pictures but I'm sure they'll turn out perfect. σ(≧ε≦o)
Well, let's see what I'll do next. This year had a great start and I hope it goes on like that, I wanna have a just as nice year as 2013, no matter how many obstacles there'll be!
See ya! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen